Thursday, April 17, 2008

My final Ironman Post (I hope)






Bella LOVED watching her daddy! Although she wanted to go with him on the run and cried when he couldn't take her with him! She was a trooper, she watched her daddy start and finish the race, and a bunch in between. I would say, your Daddy is coming soon, and she would perk up and start watching for him.



This is my third video, but I think the videos say it all, they take you through the morning, afternoon and evening. They are a little out of order, the running one in the dark was about 16 miles into the marathon, this one was during the transition to the run after the bike. This is my final post on the Ironman.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like a fun-filled day! Mark is amazing - thinking back to him about what 5 years ago or so? He's an inspiration!