Sunday, April 20, 2008

Markie's 5th B-Day Party



Markie had his birthday party at Laser Quest today. We played two games of laser tag. The bummer was that Markie only wanted to play one game, however he seemed to have fun just hanging out in the party room with Bella and Alex while the second game was being played. I only know that from hearsay, since I took his place in the second game and for twenty minutes walked around a dark room getting shot and shooting at people with my laser gun. Enough said. Anyways, Markie really liked his pizza and opening presents. He loved having all his friends there. He especially likes the boys across the street, and was glad to have them there. Not to mention all of his cousins and Nicholas and Carter, who are almost like cousins. He was the youngest person at his party, most of his friends are older. I guess that is why one game of laser tag was enough for him. He was a little young for it, the pack he wore for the game was almost as big as him. He had a spongebob birthday cake, although he didn't much like eating the cake, I guess that is why he stays so skinny, very picky on his sweets. (wish I could say the same) It was a great party place all around, very fun party. Markie has more to look forward to anyways since his birthday is actually Tuesday and he will have Mark and I's presents to open and I am going to try to make it a fun day for him. I can't believe he is almost 5. Where does the time go?

1 comment:

Becca said...

Time flies. Can't believe he's (or going to be tomorrow) 5. Happy Birthday Markie.