Friday, December 12, 2008

Guest Blogger


Wel, since the trend is a guest blogger, I invited Smudgy to be my guest blogger today. She is constantly walking across my keyboard desperate to get a message typed out with her paws, so I thought I'd give her a shot, who knows, maybe she will start her own blog when she is a little older.


Meow. Boy, am I hungry. Well, I will have a bite of dog food until someone decides to fill my bowl, I like it better anyways. Since the kids are off to school on that big yellow bus I have the run of their rooms. Well, now that my belly is full it is time to go lay on Lizzy's bed and look out the window, maybe I will take a midmorning nap......before the little one wakes up and starts chasing me and pulling my tail. She is the only one that likes to play with me, I keep trying to chase Pumpkin, the old orange cat that was living here when I arrived, but hejust blows me off. Well, nap time.....yawn.....

1 comment:

Kim said...

This blog entry is probably the funniest thing I have ever read!!! I had tears streaming down my face!