Monday, August 25, 2008

Lazy Sunday





Lizzy and Markie got their own kids rafts yesterday. Actually I gave them to them at the beginning of the summer, but we just put air in them yesterday. They enjoyed lounging around the pool in them. If you look close at the picture of Bella she has two carrots stuck in her mouth, she is immitating our big fish. He was eating his own carrot and had it stuck halfway out of his mouth. Our big fish loves carrots, and I guess Bella does too! Everyone loves the kitty, looks like we are sticking with the name smudge for now. Lizzy got her hand scratched yesterday, but seems to be surviving, she was quite dramatic about it at the time. Weekends have a new meaning now that school is in full swing. The kids love the weekend. Markie must have asked me 10 times yesterday morning if he had school, every time I said no he seemed quite pleased. This morning he was ready to go back, went happily onto the school bus! I still love watching that bus pull up and I know I have seven hours of freedom! Just me and Bella for seven hours........

No comments: