Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ASU CAMP








Lizzy is on her third day of her ASU Gymnastics camp. I dropped her off on Sunday and she is there until Friday. Yes, she is sleeping there too. I went to drop in on practice yesterday to see how she was doing and was quite impressed with the camp, you can see pics of Lizzy on the website and post her a message under the guest book tab. http://www.sundevilgymnasticscamp.com/ On the home page with the group picture she is third row up dead center, eight girls on either side of her. She has bangs now so she looks different. She is in several of the other pics from the first day in a blue leo. Anyways, back to the camp, she seems to be having fun. I guess the nights have been tough on her and the first two nights has ended up in a 14 year old counselor's room named Katie. Thank you Katie! Anyways, I have had two cryptic phone calls with her on a friend's cell phone, and it sounds like she is having fun. When I dropped in yesterday, her roommate Moji told me they eat meals at a nearby dorm and it is buffet style all you can eat. I guess that is exciting for them. I ate at that dorm a few times my freshman year, Manzy, I guess the food has improved over the last twenty years. Anyways, here are a few pics I snapped yesterday and when I dropped her off Sunday. Sure is quiet around her without Lizzy. I don't want to sound like a bad mom, but it has been very peaceful without the high maintenance princess in the house. Thank you ASU!!!!

No comments: