Friday, May 8, 2009

Markie turns Six!





Mark Daniel Phipps April 22, 2003
My only boy.
My favorite boy.
My little kindergartener.
My boy who brings home "good choices awards" every Friday.
My boy who loves ds,game cube and Wii.
My soccer player and baseball player.
My checker player.
My Sponge Bob Square Pants fan.
My healthy eater.
My boy who idolizes his cousin Ben, as well as the boys across the street, Chase, and Nicholas.
My boy who wants to sleep in Mommy's bed every night.
My boy who would rather I "home school" him rather then get on the bus for school.
My boy who is as comfortable at his Aunt Kim and Uncle Bill's as his own home.
My boy who has not lost a single tooth.
My boy who loves his Mario pajama pants.
My boy who wants a "big bed" like his sister.
My boy who hates to watch gymnastics.
My boy who loves propel water, grape flavor, when it is really really cold.
My boy who loves tamales, rolled tacos, cheetos and apples.
My boy who is afraid of the dark.
My boy who likes all the dvds placed back in their correct cases.
I love you Markie boy, welcome to your 6th year.

No comments: