Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Artist





Bella and I tried out our first "mommie and me" class. We did an art class through the city of Tempe. It is a four time forty-five minute class of exploring art. Exploring we did! Bella had a great time and loved being in a classroom environment. She colored and painted. She loved painting, especially when she started painting her hands. I stopped her after she passed her elbows. Then they made beaded bracelets and her favorite part of the whole class was stringing the beads. We ended with play doh and Bella didn't want to leave. She was chatting away with a couple of her classmates, already very social. It was a lot of fun and fairly painless as I avoid most mommie and me stuff. Bella had a great time and really enjoyed doing something special just for her.

No comments: