Friday, May 28, 2010

A poem I found in Lizzie's end of the year work


I am creatie and funny
I wonder why there are stars in the sky
I hear butterflies giggling
I see little sparkling people on each star
I want to be able to fly
I am creative and funny

I pretend to be an Olympic gymnast
I feel that aliens are weird
I touch purple people
I worry that my dogs will get in a fight
I cry when my favorite animals run away
I am creative and funny

I understand that miracles can happen
I say that ducklings can talk
I dream about trains that are powered by bubbles
I try to do excellent in gymnastics and softball
I hope I could live foreer
I am creative and funny

Age 9
Grade 4th Lizzie Phipps

3 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome peom Lizzie!!!!!

Stephanie Houser said...

what a great poem and a beautiful picture of your family.. When's the next addition getting here? :)

Mark (phipps3113@yahoo.com) said...

I love this!