Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treat 09





Another successful trick or treat night for the Phipps kids. Alex and Ben came over and we all had pizza and then the kids went out to get their candy door to door. Bella started off in this dinosaur costume after refusing to put on the adorable tinker bell costume I had purchased for her. After Tater kept biting her tail, she decided to take the dino off and was going to go trick or treating in her t-shirt and nothing else. I finally convinced her she had to wear a costume to get candy, so she put on Markie's old pirate costume, which looked great on her. The little ones just did one loop and settled in with a movie. It was cool enough for a fire pit this year, so that was nice. The kids had a great time and all got lots of candy, which they ate all day Sunday....I love Halloween, as I got the candy nobody else wanted! I just wish they hated reeses...

No comments: