Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving









I am thankful for good friends and family and good times this Thanksgiving. The turkey was the juiciest ever, the cheesecake was the creamiest, the green bean casserole got just the right amount of crispiness on top, the pumpkin pies were perfect, the stuffing was the best ever. I hosted Thanksgiving with my friend Curtis in town to make his mom's famous rolls from scratch. I kicked off the day running a 10 K turkey trot with Mark, lucky to have Curtis at the house to pop the brining turkey in the oven! Nancy and Tamra came over around noon. We had the perfect dinner, then relaxed and cleaned up. Curtis made us all turkey sandwiches and then the Marin family came over for games, fun, and dessert. We had so much fun, laughing and gorging ourselves on desserts and lots of great drinks. Everybody stayed late, had a blast. I am thankful for my turkey day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hmmm...why isn't Kim and her family in the photos? Wondering if anyone is wondering....OK, I was in Yuma!! Sorry to miss the "Super Fun"!