Monday, July 14, 2008

My Birthday





My birthday was last Sunday, July 6. I had a great day. Started with church in the morning, came home to lots of presents from the kids, a bathing suit, a blender/food processor, a book, a CD of workout music, and most randomly a sonic toothbrush. Yes, they went shopping at costco. Anyways, then I headed to the mall with my sister and a few friends and shopped and went to lunch, then that night went to Oreganos with Lizzy, Markie, Ben and Mark. (Bella is too wild right now for a restaurant, so we traded her for Ben.) It was a lot of fun, we sat outside and sweated, the misters were not working as good as they said they were. Then over to Kim's for cake and ice cream. Kim's friend Debbie was in town from L.A. and she actually stayed at my house, (more room) so that was fun too. It just reminded me of how much room we have for visitors but I think we scared everyone away, because we haven't had any out of town guests for a while. I swear I do clean the bathroom..... anyways, it was a great birthday. Now every day that passes just brings me closer to leaving my 30's. Although I wouldn't trade my 30's for anything, those are the years that gave me three beautiful children, I gained and lost a lot of weight, I guess I am ready for all that to be behind me. I hope by my big birthday next year I will have changed my last diaper, Bella got off the bottle cold turkey the other day, so I know I won't be cleaning any more bottles. Cabo San Lucas May of 09 if anyone wants to joing Mark and I in bringing in the big one. I am going to be firming up the date soon, will keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I agree the sonic toothbrush is a little random . . . .

Stephanie Silverman Houser said...

I want to go to Cabo!