Friday, March 7, 2008

Bella loves chocolate pudding!





Bella turns 19 months old on Sunday. She is really turning into quite a character. She is almost always laughing and in a great mood. She is getting quite opinionated, her favorite word some days is NO. She went to the doctor on Wed. and weighs 26.6 pounds. Only the 75th percentile, I knew she would be my petite one! Markie and Lizzy just love her to death, the favorite spot in the car is the seat next to Bella. Lizzy can now get Bella out of her car seat and carry her into the house. Having three kids instead of two kids and a baby is an adjustment for me, now I truly am a mommie of three. I love having three kids and the craziness of it all! Plus, now I am down to that last ten pounds from having Bella! Maybe someday I will get my brain cells back too! Anyone that has kids knows what I mean!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Cute, cute, cute, she is too cute! I know what you mean about the brain cells. Coincidentally, GMA is having a segment Sat (tomorrow) called 'Momnesia'. I'm tivo'ing it. I want to know if they ever re-grow!! I'll keep you posted!! LOL :)

Stephanie Silverman Houser said...

i love chocolate too! Is she a Pieces - same day as me, March 9? Auntie Steph

Stephanie Silverman Houser said...

uncle H said that's some serious chocolate pudding! btw i see 19 mos, not 24 mos, duh. Anyway, chocolate is good for you Bella, enjoy!
S